- 35 video lessons (running time: 25+ hours)
- 2 PDF articles (lessons #10 & #28)
A comprehensive program in which the student learns to:
- How to appreciate the peculiarities of playing chess and use them to your benefit!
- How to breakdown and assess a chess position. It’s less complicated than you might think!
- How to get better at calculation, finally!
- How to get better at tactics, and be more creative!
- How to get better at formulating plans and keep an eye on your opponent!
- How to get better at implementing sound strategies and control the course of the game!
- How to improve your discipline, stamina and cool-headedness and be stronger!
- How to deal with stress, time trouble and inefficient thinking. No more silly mistakes!
- How to play the openings, middlegames and endings, and understand how they interconnect!
- And much, MUCH MORE!